Your cart is currently empty!
Welcome to the Toledo Trail Riders! We are a Non-Profit 501(c)(3) dirtbike and ATV club based in Northwest Ohio/Southeast Michigan that focuses on the safety and enjoyment of the Maumee State Forest APV (All-Purpose Vehicle) area located in Swanton, Ohio! We want to thank you for taking the time to browse our website and/or visit our social media pages. If you haven’t heard about us, head over to the History Page to learn a little more about who we are and what we do. Below is a quick snap shot of our top 10 list of accomplishments and accolades. For current and future club members, we thank you for your support as our club grows. We are very excited for what the future brings to the APV riding community and hope you want to be apart of it.
Our Top 10 List of Accolades and Accomplishments of the Toledo Trail Riders:
- Since our founding in 2008, there have been Zero Rider Fatalities at the Maumee State Forest APV area.
- A major Reduction of Crash Related Injuries by APV riders, at the Maumee State Forest APV
- Trails have been Re-Routed to Reduce Speeds and make a more Enjoyable Trail System.
- 5 Miles of Additional Trail that was incorporated into the existing trail system in 2011.
- APV Parking Lot was doubled in size and paved.
- TTR has joined the AMA (American Motorcyclist Association) and ATVA (All-Terrain Vehicle Association) as a Charter Club.
- Single-Track Trails will be implemented in 2016 at the Maumee State Forest APV area, the first of such trails on public lands in the State of Ohio.
- We coordinated the First Ever Charity Event at the Maumee State Forest APV Area, with the “Laps for Hannah’s Socks”
- We have been recognized by national trail advocacy groups such as AMA (American Motorcyclist Association), NOHVCC (National Off-Highway Vehicle Conservation Council), and The Cycle Conservation Club of Michigan.
- We have a seat on the SRV (State Recreational Vehicle) provisional board at the ODNR- You are Heard!